Many simulations can be found at the Simulating Transportation for Realistic Engineering Education and Training (STREET) project. These simulations are interactive models that require java be installed on your machine.
The following simulations are available for download, but are too large to run interactively. They were used in the research associated with Xie and Levinson (2011) Evolving Transportation Networks.
- SONG 2 – System of Network Growth. [doi]
- SOUND – System for Ultraconnected Network Degeneration (with code to analyze network geometrics).[doi]
- SIGNAL : System of Integrated Growth of Networks and Land Use. [doi]
- SONIC: System of Network Incremental Connections.[doi]
- Many open source programs can be downloaded from the Nexus / Accessibility Observatory archive at GitHub.
- Model Accuracy Data for Post-Construction Evaluation of Forecast Accuracy in Minnesota
- Minneapolis Safety In Numbers Investigation Data