Skip to content
- Levinson, David (2016) Review of ‘Forecasting Urban Travel: Past, Present and Future,’ by David Boyce and Huw Williams. In Journal of Regional Science 56(3) June 2016, pp. 548-550. [doi]
- Levinson, D. (2011). Review of Gridlock: Why We’re Stuck in Traffic and What to Do About It by Randal O’Toole. Journal of Transport and Land Use. 4 (1): 83-85. [doi]
- Levinson, David (2008) Review of The Economics of Urban Transportation by Ken Small and Erik Verhoef. In Journal of Transport Geography 16 (6), pg. 446-446 November 2008. [doi]
- Xie, Feng and David Levinson (2007). Review of Jean-Paul Rodrigue, Claude Comtois and Brian Slack, The Geography of Transport Systems, Routledge, London (2006) Journal of Transport Geography Volume 15, Issue 1 , January 2007, Pages 75-76. [doi]
- Levinson, David (2006) Review of Zoned Out: Regulation, Market, and Choice In Transportation and Metropolitan Land-Use by Jonathan Levine Growth and ChangeVolume 37 Issue 3 Page 492-494 – September 2006. [doi]
- Xie, Feng and David Levinson (2006) Review of Streets and Patterns by Stephen Marshall. In Transport Reviews 26(2) pp. 253-255.
- Iacono, Michael (2005) Review of Urban Road Pricing: Public and Political Acceptability by Martin Whittles and Acceptability of Transport Pricing Strategies edited by Jens Schade and Bernhard Schlag. In Journal Transport Geography, May 2005.
- Levinson, David (2005) Review of The High Cost of Free Parking by Donald Shoup . In Journal of the American Planning Association Autumn 2005, Vol. 71, Iss. 4, pg 459, 1.
- Chen, Wenling and David Levinson (2004) Review of Megaprojects and Risk: An Anatomy of Ambition by Bent Flyvbjerg, Nils Bruzelius and Werner Rothengatter and Mega-projects: The Challenging Politics of Urban Public Investment by Alan Altshuler and David Luberoff . Journal of Regional Science Vol. 44, No. 3, pp. 617–619.
- Levinson, David (2003) Review of Transportation Networks and the Optimal Location of Human Activities: A Numerical Geography Approach by Isabelle Thomas. In Economic Geography Vol. 79, No. 3, July 2003, p. 345-346.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: