- Join a growing Faculty and be part of a University that places amongst the world’s best teaching and research institutions.
- Located on the edge of Sydney’s bustling central business district, close to beaches, parks, public transport and shopping districts
- Seeking outstanding Academics to provide leadership and help create a world-class, internationally recognised Faculty for research and education excellence
About the opportunity
The School of Civil Engineering is at the forefront of civil engineering education and research. Our systems approach to teaching allows students to graduate with the much sought-after design, research and problem-solving skills needed to create and manage sustainable built and natural environments.
Our research strengths lie in structural engineering, geomechanics and materials, environmental fluid mechanics, transport engineering and complex systems. Our expertise and facilities continue to meet the issues associated with critical infrastructure, sustainability, climate change, water management and the natural environment.
The School has a long tradition of engagement with industry which has led to successful collaborations with many leading national and global companies and government organisations. This coupled with our excellence in analytical and experimental research has played a prominent role in the development of Australian and International Standards relating to many aspects of civil and structural design.
The School of Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney is searching for faculty members at all ranks and in all areas of Civil Engineering. The school seeks to increase the diversity of its faculty and encourages women to apply.
The School of Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney is prioritising a search for faculty members who are able to contribute in the areas of:
- Environmental Fluid Mechanics
- Transportation Engineering
Click For More Details. [UPDATED LINK]
You must be logged in to post a comment.