Transport Research Association of New South Wales (TRANSW) conference is held annually. The last one was, as you might expect, online, and the students prepared videos. I have been negligent in promoting them, so watch the following videos. All are under 10 minutes in length.
TransportLab student presentations from the TRANSW Symposium 17, 18 and 19 November 2020.
- Linji Chen: Decentralised autonomous fleet dispatch strategy
- Teck Kean Chin Smart city applications in land use and transport
- Hema Rayaprolu: Sydney’s transit access: 1925 – 2020
- Bahman Lahoorpoor: Network econometrics and the evolution of transport systems
- Hao Wu: Ensemble forecasting in transport
- Ye Li: Robust perimeter control with cordon queues and heterogeneous transfer flows