We are pleased to launch TransportLab, a new interdisciplinary research group at the University of Sydney, aimed at finding solutions to transport problems, independent of domain.
Members of the group come from the Faculties of Architecture, Design, and Planning (Somwrita Sarkar and Jennifer Kent) and Engineering (David Levinson, Mohsen Ramezani, Emily Moylan, and Mengying Cui). Our research themes are: Access, Connect, Control, Design, Rely, Sustain.
Current question we are researching include:
- System Impacts of Autonomous Vehicles
- Transport and Land Use Interactions
- Transport System Performance Measures
- Traffic Operations and Control
- Network and Spatial Inequalities
Let us know if you want to collaborate on or sponsor research.
Follow us on Twitter @TransLab_Sydney. Subscribe to our Newsletter. Visit the website.
You must be logged in to post a comment.