It’s the end of the year, time to look at some rankings. These are the top 10 posts by views for 2015 according to my WordPress stats.
- Elements of Access: Induced Demand (by Wes Marshall)
- Job Accessibility: Cars vs. Transit (an infographic by Rachel Junken)
- Piece of Mail Handled| The End of Traffic and the Future of Transport (an infographic by me)
- For whom is transit? (an actual article by me)
- New Book: The End of Traffic and the Future of Transport (promoting our book – you should read it)
- Accessibility and Centrality Based Estimation of Urban Pedestrian Activity (a paper abstract by Brendan Murphy et al.)
- Transit Riders’ Perception of Waiting Time and Stops’ Surrounding Environments (another paper abstract by Marina Lagune-Reutler et al.)
- Extrapolations in Traffic vs. Reality (from late 2014, a lot of infographics)
- Elements of Access: Shared Spaces (by Wes Marshall)
- Climbing Mount Next: The Effects of Autonomous Vehicles on Society (a paper abstract by me)
Which leads me to conclude that the people want abstracts and infographics, but are not actually that interested in normal blog posts, at least by me.