I went to Chicago on Friday October 3, 2014. I returned from Chicago on Friday October 3, 2014.
- Walk to Green Line Westgate Station
- Catch train to Downtown East
- Transfer to Blue Line Station
- Alight at MSP Terminal 1 station
- Catch the Tram connecting the LRT to the terminal
- Wait on a very long security line
- Get on flight
- Alight plane
- Exit Midway Airport to catch Orange Line train
- Purchase a Ventra Card
- Transfer at Harold Washington Library to Blue Line at Jackson Street
- Alight at UIC Halsted
- Catch Number 8 Bus. Standing Room Only, a far cry from Metro Transit
- Alight at Orange Line Halsted Station
- Take train to Midway Airport
- Go through a short security line
- Discover flight is delayed (net about 1 hour), due in part to the Traffic Control fire last week.
- Alight in Minneapolis
- Catch Tram to LRT station
- Take Blue Line to Franklin Avenue Station
- Catch a Perfectly Timed Transfer to the Number 67 Bus
- Alight at Seymour Street.