You are sitting by the fire, in your leather chair that just reeks “old money”, a reading light behind you, in your smoking robe and slippers, Labrador Retriever by your feet, pipe in one hand, a good book in another. What is that good book? Something about transportation economics and policy of course. Here are some of my favorites …
- The Box: How the Shipping Container Made the World Smaller and the World Economy Bigger – Marc Levinson (no relation, though I met him once) [review]
- Megaprojects and Risk: An Anatomy of Ambition – Flyvbjerg, Bruzelius, and Rothergatter [review]
- Mega-Projects: The Changing Politics of Urban Public Investment – Altshuler and Luberoff
- Going Private – Jose Gomez-Ibanez and John Meyer
- Curb Rights – Daniel Klein, Adrian moore, and Binyam Reja
You must be logged in to post a comment.